- Drips salad dressing down her front more than others her age
- Often confuses sarcasm and wit
- Has potential to look good when the lights are dim and you’ve had a wine cooler or two
- Plays well with others until she inexplicably develops a deep seething hatred of their very existence
- Consistently reads at above-average grade levels but owes the library $8.24 in fines
- Frequently displays acts of flagrant disobedience including but not limited to incessantly cracking her neck against the advice of the chiropractor she
wastedspent all that money on last year
- Seems incapable of sharing
- Participates in physical activity with limited enthusiasm unless bribed
- Atrocious printing. Handwriting even worse
Despite her many (many, many) faults, Madeleine has a kick-ass smile and sunny disposition. She is a joy to have in our class and I am confident that she will one day be gifted $250,000 by a kind-hearted benefactor.
Overall grade: A+ bitches!