For someone who has had absolutely nothing to do today, I have gotten very little done.
Things I meant to do:
- Take pictures for the 35 week post
- Write the 35 week post
- Walk Gus
- Call the hospital to reschedule my IV
- Renew our account for a local grocery delivery service
- Call UPS to pick up my used Tassimo pods to send back to Terracycle
- Write a post about the tarot card spread we did for the baby last night (Seriously hilarious. And accurate. And hilariously accurate)
- Write about how we have mice. And rats. (BOTH! Because twice the fun!)
What I actually did:
- Waited around for the pest control guy to break up this here little mice and rat party we got going on. Yayyyyy…?
- Chatted with my elderly Hungarian neighbour, who is quite concerned that I am too small, and will have a small baby -am I sure I’m eating enough? And do I want her to knit me anything else? Do I like cabbage rolls? And I’m having a boy…I know that, right? And she noticed our lights on late last night, am I getting enough sleep? (I seriously adore this woman, she is so sweet.)
- Drove around picking up used baby stuff
- Made a considerable dent in that wheel of brie
In conclusion: I have not been productive. And this post is a fake post until I can get my act together to write a real one. Hopefully tomorrow. Unless I am incapacitated by finding a dead rodent under my sink. In which case all bets are off.