Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. List 7 things people may not know about you.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers and don’t forget to notify them.
A while ago I got tagged with this award by Ashley over at Not Another Mother (Thanks Ashley!). I never did it because a) I couldn’t think of 15 (15!!) other bloggers to tag and also b) I was feeling lazy about writing seven things people don’t know about me.
That’s kind of what this whole site is for, you know? Just revealing one crazy aspect of my personality at a time, rationing the information slowly and in manageable portions so the full force of it doesn’t hit you all at once.
I decided to bastardize this blogger prize and just write the seven facts with absolutely no explanation, leaving it to your own imaginative devices to fill in the blanks. I also decided not to tag anyone at the end of it because apparently I’m that person who enjoys breaking chain letters.
- I once got pushed around an Australian prison in a wheelchair.
- An article I wrote 5 years ago is currently being featured on a website about sex and travel. Which is appropriate because the article was about traveling. And sex.
- I read tarot cards.
- I am an anti-social hermit who has to be forcibly extricated from her home every so often in order to emerge into the world and behave like a normally functioning adult.
- Gus outweighed me when he was 8 months old.
- I have a bunion. (I just vomited in my mouth) Oh my god it’s so disgusting. If you don’t know what it is, it has nothing to do with onions and it’s terribly disfiguring and DO NOT google it (especially not an image search OH MY GOD seriously) and it’s not even a bad one, just a baby one but I seriously almost vomit every time I have to say that word (see above). DON’T TELL ANYONE.
- Steve Martin’s “An Object of Beauty” has been sitting on my bookshelf, collecting library fines for almost four months. I believe I’m at over $60 now. I drive past the library almost every day. It wasn’t even that good. THIS IS MY LIFE.